Ojcow National Park

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    So you just arrived in Krakow? Well, an excellent choice for a holiday! You probably visited all the popular locations in town, and went for all the so-called “must see places and tours.” And you might ask yourself „What else is there to do?”

Perhaps, like many others, you just want to escape the city, switch the sounds of beeping cars for chirping birds, and the smell of fumes for the smell of blossoming flowers, find a place where you can just take a moment to breathe and relax among nature. In this case, there is no better time to visit Ojcow! It might be the smallest national park in Poland, but Ojcow National Park is definitely one of the biggest wonders of this country.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I mentioned on Krakow many times on my other blogs. Now, it’s time to share it with you, here!
    Cracow must be one of the first cities to visit in Poland. Especially in summer time, you would enjoy the city quite well. I use coach rental by 8rental company for trip un krakow. In 2000, Kraków was named European Capital of Culture. The city will also host the next World Youth Day in 2016.

1 replies since 19/5/2020, 19:09   41 views