7 Reasons You Should Visit Krakow

7 Reasons You Should Visit Krakow

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    When the festive season arrives, Krakow becomes a beautiful wonderland as its historic streets and houses get wrapped in the snow for visitors to enjoy.

If you are thinking of visiting Krakow during winter – this article is for you!

You will learn all about Krakow Christmas Market:

Why is it so special?

Get inspired to visit Krakow during Christmas
    You can only imagine how beautiful Krakow Christmas Market becomes in that kind of scenery. Located on the Main Market Square and the Old Town’s center, the wooden stalls of the Christmas market offer a variety of gifts, treats, and beverages that are best enjoyed out in the cold air, while exploring all the best that Krakow has to offer.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    The mine is one of Poland’s official national Historic Monuments (Pomniki historii), as designated in the first round, 16 September 1994. Its listing is maintained by the National Heritage Board of Poland. one option is rent a minibus in krakow for your trip with family

The Wieliczka Salt Mine helped inspire the Labyrinth scenes in Bolesław Prus’ 1895 historical novel, Pharaoh. Prus combined his powerful 1878 impressions of the salt mine with the description of the ancient Egyptian Labyrinth, in Book II of Herodotus’ Histories, to produce the remarkable scenes found in chapters 56 and 63 of his novel.

1 replies since 19/5/2020, 19:08   32 views